1. CONDUCT AND DECORUM:- The School expects every student to maintain proper decorum and good behavior at all times. Bad language, bullying and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. Students against whom there are repeated complaints, or who are unable or unwilling to benefit from the system of education are liable for suspension or expulsion.
2. REGULARITY AND PUNCTUALITY:- The School begins at 7.30 a.m. or decided by management. Attendance on the first day of the term and on the last working day of every term is compulsory. The School Gate will be locked at 7.30 a.m. on ALL working days. However, after meeting the Principal, students will be permitted to attend class. 80% attendance is compulsory for each term as per the Council Rules. Prior permission should be sought from the Principal for leave of absence. Medical Certificate and leave letters should be brought on the day of rejoining School
3. PAYMENT OF FEES:- Fees shall be paid monthly at the School Accounts Department. Fees shall be paid on the dates specified and informed to parents. Fine, as stipulated and informed to parents, will be collected for fees paid after the due date. Students are liable to have their names struck off the rolls for non payment of fees beyond the stipulated tim
4. SCHOOL PROPERTY:- Any destruction or defacing of School property will not be tolerated and must be made good by those responsible. Breakages in the laboratories and loss of books in the Library must be compensated / replaced. The School is not responsible for any loss and thefts of student’s property. Students should not bring expensive watches, pens and other valuables to School.
5. UNIFORM, BOOKS AND HOME WORK DIARY:- Students are expected to come to School in the prescribed uniform and to be smartly groomed. Relevant books, neatly covered should be brought as per the time-table. Parents must ensure that the homework is completed and the diary is signed every day.
6. TRANSPORT:- Students who avail the School Transport System are hereby instructed that NO foul language, bullying, throwing articles out of the bus etc. will be tolerated. If found, such students will loose the benefit of the School Transport facility and will have to make their own arrangements.
7. PERSONAL APPEARANCE
Girls:- Girl’s hair should always be neatly groomed and tied. Any kind of makeup and nail polish is not permitted. Inappropriate hair styling, Colouring of hair and body tattoos are not ALLOWED for girls. Ear rings, Eye makeup, and fancy hair clips are not Allowed.
Boys:- Boys’ hair should be cut above the collar level. No fancy hair cuts are allowed. Inappropriate hair styling, colouring of hair, and body tattoos are not PERMITTED. Low waist trousers or over sized clothes are not ALLOWED. Boys must wear white vests only.
8. PARENTAL INTERFERENCE:- Parents are not allowed to enter the classrooms. They may meet the Founder Chairman / Director of Academics / Principal between 12.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. only, unless there is an emergency. With prior approval they can meet the Class Teachers and the Subject Teachers between 12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. They are highly expected to attend all Parent Teacher Meetings and collect the performance cards.
9. TEST AND EXAMINATION :- Attendance at Tests and Examinations is compulsory. Any sort of malpractices in examinations will be viewed very seriously. Offenders will be awarded zero and they are likely to be suspended/expelled. The student is expected to pass in all the subjects for promotion to the next class.
10. PROJECT WORK:- Project work in every subject is an integral part of the syllabus/curriculum from Standard I to X. Parents are requested to ascertain that the students take these assignments seriously and submit them for evaluation on the specified dates mentioned in the School Diary or specified otherwise.
11. PARENTAL CO-OPERATION :- Parents are requested to actively co-operate in all our School activities. The student must be encouraged to participate in extra and co-curricular activities organized by the School.
12. USE OF MOBILE PHONES / ELECTRONIC GADGET:- Electronic devices/mobile phones are not permitted in school premises. If confiscate appropriate action shall be taken.
MANAGEMENT CAN MAKE AND CHANGE RULES WHATEVER IT FEELS IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE INSTITUTION AND SHALL INFORM PARENTS ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.