Why Emmanuel Mission School?
In Emmanuel school’s healthy and comfortable atmosphere, we encourage our students to identify, manipulate, and use their God-gifted talents. We offer an ocean of opportunities to stretch the students limit to attain their aim with pure intensity, endurance and become a leader. We cater the excellent care and attention to fulfil the diverse learning requirements of our every student.
At EMMANUEL education means –
A – Academics
N – Nobility
U – Unity
E – Efficiency
L – Leadership
We at Emmanuel school identify the students thoroughly. We nurture children’s by focusing on overall development. We develop the social and ethical sense in students. We make our student as the best problem solvers, achievers, tech-savvy, and lifelong learner to stay ahead in a global community.
We have precise, distinct goals and priorities for our students. A dedicated team of mentors at Emmanuel School works hard for shaping the healthier and prosperous future of our students. With precise thinking, they introduce our great culture and heritage in student’s mind. Also, they assist students to have the clear understanding of their future and prepare them capable of facing the challenges.
We believe that small beginning always has a great ending. We teach our students the importance of inbuilt talent, time management, and the importance of teamwork to become a champion.
VISION, MISSION, MOTTO, VALUES, AND OBJECTIVES
To facilitate every child of god with the best-in-class education.
Our ultimate motto is to educate, instill and impart the education. To bring education to the downtrodden areas. No child goes unschooled was the motto of our chairman.
- Honesty, Loyalty and Reliability.
- Respect for All.
- Self-discipline, commitment and responsibility for one’s own actions.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Sincerity, Integrity and Team Work.
- Courteous behaviour and Smart appearances.
- Respect and care for the environment in which we live and work.
- God-believing, humble and compassionate.
- To create an environment where teaching and learning will be fun and valued, and where growth and accomplishments are encouraged and celebrated.
- To create an environment where students achieve their high potential through academic, social experiences, cultural experiences, and sports.
- To help students to develop lively, enquiring minds and to acquire knowledge that will equip them for lifelong learning.
- To encourage students to understand spiritual and moral values. We develop confidence and self-reliance in students which would help them to manage new challenges.
- To create awareness of the World in which we live. We teach them to appreciate the interdependence of people and Nations.
SMART CLASS ROOMS
We have the interactive and state-of-the-art classrooms with ample amount of space.
We have a well-equipped library with over 1000+ books. We give an opportunity to boost the learning skills as per student’s interests.
We support your child to learn ever-increasing computer progressions and essential competencies. We conduct smart classes to obtain extra marks.
We provide an appropriate and interactive learning environment
E-learning Technology adds the value to the academic program at Emmanuel school. We make learning comfortable and simple through portable projectors, compatible computers, and other audio-visual aids.
At Emmanuel school, we have clean, well-equipped, and hygienic canteen to serve good quality food to our students.
We have trained coaches to provide the best coaching and practices of various outdoor and indoor games. Our coaches offer keen attention to mental and physical fitness of a child.
At Emmanuel School, we have up to 25000 sq. ft playground. We expose our students to sports like Basketball, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics, Carom, Chess and much more.
The Emmanuel School provides the Bus facility to the students coming from the nearby area. Also, the student can use the contract buses on payment of the prescribed bus charges. The school will provide the necessary information about the pick-up and drop-off points, bus schedule, and fees at the time of admission of students.
- An ISO 9001:2015 certified institution
- Best result with first division in all board exams in the last successive years
- Received various awards and certificates for taking part in competitive exams and competitions
- Application forms are available at the front desk in our school.
- There is no entrance test till class H.K.G. Only the interaction of the Principal, in which presence of both Parents with Child is mandatory.
- There is a mandatory entrance test for the pupils of class I and above.
- Admission test is a general test of English / Hindi comprehension and skills also with Mathematics and Sciences.
- We conduct the pre-enrolment interview with the Principal, in which presence of both Parents with Child is mandatory.
We require the following set of documents at the time of admission:
- Two passport size photographs.
- Birth Registration Certificate (Essential only for pre-primary)
- Mark sheet of the previous class attended.
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Essential for other board students)